DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I turn on English captions on Univision? I'd like to brush up on my Spanish.

·
Icon
3,280 Posts
I believe the caption is from the broadcaster. So if the only broadcast captions in Spanish that would be the only option.
But I could be mistaken

·
Legend
209 Posts
Coca Cola Kid said:
How do I turn on English captions on Univision? I'd like to brush up on my Spanish.
Menu --> Settings & help --> Settings--> Display --> Captioning (Set Captioning to On and Service 3)

Not all programs will have English captions, if they do, they'll have a "CC3" bug in one corner of the screen... Telemundo usually has English captions for all their primetime shows...

·
Icon
623 Posts
When I was in the Netherlands, I was able to switch between English and other language audios on some on the channels. I think the Spanish Language stations could increase viewers by offering English audio feeds.

·
Icon
2,971 Posts
moghedien said:
Menu --> Settings & help --> Settings--> Display --> Captioning (Set Captioning to On and Service 3)

Not all programs will have English captions, if they do, they'll have a "CC3" bug in one corner of the screen... Telemundo usually has English captions for all their primetime shows...
Good luck with your Spanish. By the way you don't really need to know Spanish to follow the Telenovelas.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.