DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· AllStar
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While exploring my new 722, I attempted to switch from The Weather Channel HD to the Weather Channel SD via the Guide. I received a blue screen with an error message basically telling me to try again or call customer support. I navigated to several different HD channels and all was fine, but if I tried to access the Weather Channel, I got that same error message again. After 10 minutes, the problem went away and I was able to view it again. I haven't triued to re-create the problem. Any known issues concerning this?

· Registered
3,469 Posts
Hardin Thicke said:
While exploring my new 722, I attempted to switch from The Weather Channel HD to the Weather Channel SD via the Guide. I received a blue screen with an error message basically telling me to try again or call customer support. I navigated to several different HD channels and all was fine, but if I tried to access the Weather Channel, I got that same error message again. After 10 minutes, the problem went away and I was able to view it again. I haven't triued to re-create the problem. Any known issues concerning this?
Maybe you should try to recreate the problem to see if it's still there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.