DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
heisman said:
No, but you do have to add international programming to get it. So, really it's $42.99, but I like it because unlike Choice it comes with Nat Geo.

http://directv.com/see/pdf/DTV_International_Channel_Lineup.pdf?footernavtype=-1
Thats actually not bad, especially if you were looking to save money. It comes with most of the channels I would watch (Natgeo, Disc, TLC, Food), and its $10 in savings. Only thing missing is FX.

Can you HD service to it for $9.99?

·
Icon
895 Posts
elwaylite said:
Thats actually not bad, especially if you were looking to save money. It comes with most of the channels I would watch (Natgeo, Disc, TLC, Food), and its $10 in savings. Only thing missing is FX.

Can you HD service to it for $9.99?
Absolutely. It's no different from any other package they have, other than having to add an international channel.

·
Beware the Attack Basset
24,487 Posts
elwaylite said:
Is the Choice ($52.99) package the lowest you can get ESPN?
E* offers ESPN, ESPN2, a few alternates and ESPN News in their AT100 package for $32.99 if ESPN is all you're after.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
heisman said:
Absolutely. It's no different from any other package they have, other than having to add an international channel.
Thanks, I may do that after the final season of the shield is over, gotta see it first.

harsh said:
E* offers ESPN, ESPN2, a few alternates and ESPN News in their AT100 package for $32.99 if ESPN is all you're after.
Id rather stay with Directv, wasnt very happy with Dish's PQ.

Seeing that I can get the available channels in HD on the international pack, it works out fine. I still get the channels I watch 90% of the time and say a few bucks every month.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.