DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Legend
106 Posts
JoeS said:
I have Sports Pack so I wonder what % of the full court games do I already get. I'm willing to say 70%. Am i right?
I think it is around 50%, but chances are a lot of the Full Court broadcasts not on the Sports Pack are games you'd have no interest in unless you are a total CBB junkie. I really get it mostly for March as you can see a ton of conference tournament games that aren't available elsewhere.

The problem is they are inconsistent with what they blackout from the RSN channels, and figuring out what will be shown and what won't is a guessing game. For example, tonight's LSU/UVA game was blacked out on the 600's and only available on FC (and FC isn't HD, which made it suck). Who knows why, because tomorrow the FC games might not be blacked out.

·
Legend
106 Posts
Joe,

As a follow up, here is another thing that makes you scratch your head. Assuming the online guide is correct, tonight's Baylor/KSU game is blacked out every where--on the FC channels and from the RSN's. Me being in VA, it isn't because the game is being aired locally. (Ball St/Toledo is blacked out as well). Meanwhile a game that is being aired locally is not blacked out.

Like I said, you never know what they will blackout. It seems to have no rhyme or reason so for 90% of people I would say Full Court would be a waste of money.

·
Godfather
411 Posts
Jive Turkey said:
Joe,

As a follow up, here is another thing that makes you scratch your head. Assuming the online guide is correct, tonight's Baylor/KSU game is blacked out every where--on the FC channels and from the RSN's. Me being in VA, it isn't because the game is being aired locally. (Ball St/Toledo is blacked out as well). Meanwhile a game that is being aired locally is not blacked out.

Like I said, you never know what they will blackout. It seems to have no rhyme or reason so for 90% of people I would say Full Court would be a waste of money.
Yeah - I wasn't surprised it was blacked out on the RSNs (those Big XII games outside of the ones on Altitude are usually blacked out for whatever reason), but I couldn't understand why I was getting 'channel not purchased' when I flipped to the FC channel.

·
Godfather
513 Posts
This package is a complete joke. I saw a game I couldn't believe anyone would want to watch (Kennesaw State at Mercer) on Full Court so I go to it just for the heck of it and it's blacked out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.