DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the ESPN GamePlan since 2000. This year the picture quality on some games has looked absolutely horrible at times. Very blurry, almost to the point where you can't see the graphics they put up.

Example: FIU-Alabama - color is so pale, it almost looks like it was shot in black & white.

Miami-Georgia Tech - Extremely fuzzy/blurry

Doesn't matter which receiver I watch, HR10 or HR20, it still looks bad.

Anyone else notice this?

·
Impossible Dreamer
5,525 Posts
carlsbad_bolt_fan said:
I've had the ESPN GamePlan since 2000. This year the picture quality on some games has looked absolutely horrible at times. Very blurry, almost to the point where you can't see the graphics they put up.

Example: FIU-Alabama - color is so pale, it almost looks like it was shot in black & white.

Anyone else notice this?
Yes. It is awful.

·
3 Posts
carlsbad_bolt_fan said:

Anyone else notice this?
I have also been a Gameplan subscriber for many years now and just this week switched from Cable. I could not believe how poor the picture quality was on not only Gameplan but all the chanels including HD. I expected for the picture to be far suppior to cable but to this point it is not the case. I still have some tweaking to do but for now I am not impressed.

·
Banned
90 Posts
Some are great, some decent, some poor, some horrible. Who knows why, could be DTV bandwidth or the providers end or a combination, you will never know because neither will tell you so no sense in worrying about it.

·
3 Posts
kjsieme said:
I have also been a Gameplan subscriber for many years now and just this week switched from Cable. I could not believe how poor the picture quality was on not only Gameplan but all the chanels including HD. I expected for the picture to be far suppior to cable but to this point it is not the case. I still have some tweaking to do but for now I am not impressed.
I would say there is a little sense in worrying about it since I am buying equipment and subscribing to their service for the next two years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.