DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Icon
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2nd half action is free of the glitch. Maybe it's on my end, weather isn't very pleasant tonight. Perfect night for TV!

Speaking of weather, anyone catch "Megastorm" on Discovery tonight? I watched a bit during half time. Wow, those poor souls on the east coast. Sandy was not kind. Very interesting from a forensics view, but the destruction...On again 12et/9pt.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,572 Posts
I was just getting on here to start a topic on this but i don't have to. I'm glad i'm not the only person noticing this. ESPN 206 HD Audio for me has been glitchy and Brrr'iiiping on both my HD Receivers. It's ever so slightly doing it. Saturday during College Football it seemed like it was doing it alot. The Audio in General on ESPN lately hasn't sounded so good.

·
Hall Of Famer
1,866 Posts
Sea bass said:
Anyone else experiencing any glitches / freezing? MLS Galaxy vs. Sounders from Seattle. Thought it was the feed, but noticed the crawl below was affected too.
I been saying that for a few weeks now on the channel audio dropout thread

·
Hall Of Fame
1,572 Posts
Why does DirecTv have SO MANY Audio problems with such a major sports channel ESPN channel 206? It seems like every weekend for College Football the problems start. Can DirecTv please fix this channel once & for all?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.