DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
12,954 Posts
They have access to all espn/abc games including gameplan. All in HD.

I don't watch it. They stay with one game too long. Not really an around the horn keep you up to date channel. More like sit on a game until a commercial then switch to another.
 

· DINFOS Trained Killer
Joined
·
1,215 Posts
tonyd79 said:
They have access to all espn/abc games including gameplan. All in HD.

I don't watch it. They stay with one game too long. Not really an around the horn keep you up to date channel. More like sit on a game until a commercial then switch to another.
i have access to this with cable. they show more than just abc,and espn game plan games.
 

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
12,954 Posts
"iceturkee" said:
i have access to this with cable. they show more than just abc,and espn game plan games.
I have it too. Never saw something that wasn't one of the above.
 

· Godfather
Joined
·
584 Posts
Asked if ESPN...[]was now pitching Watch ESPN separately, Bratches said no.

"This is very consistent with the cadence of the expiration of our existing deals. If you look out in a year's time, that's what we'll look to have, " he said, adding that "there has been an expression of interest by a number of affiliates to accelerate negotiations to get products like Watch ESPN, ESPN Buzzer Beater and ESPN Goal Line, things of that nature."

Bratches, who said there will be a broad group of people at Disney and ESPN Media Networks engaged in the pursuit, pointed to late summer early fall as a time frame for the next round of distribution deals.

"We're optimistic, and focused on trying to target things before the college football season," he said. "But if not, I gave you a year."


http://www.multichannel.com/article...ach_80_Million_Subscribers_over_Next_Year.php
 

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
12,954 Posts
"DatacomGuy" said:
I would pay for it.. $5 a month? Throw in watch espn and its all good.

I miss FIOS :(
Really? For a channel that runs 13 days for a few hours? I have fios side by side with directv. If I had to rely strictly in fios, I would feel so cramped.
 

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
2,826 Posts
Never heard of this channel so I had to look it up. Looks like a part-time channel that only operates a few hours when there is a game on.

Are these games NOT available through any other means?
 

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
12,954 Posts
"maartena" said:
Never heard of this channel so I had to look it up. Looks like a part-time channel that only operates a few hours when there is a game on.

Are these games NOT available through any other means?
Almost every game is available by other means. I think I've seen a couple of game I could not get otherwise (not counting espn3) but mostly they all are. It is all in HD which is not true for many espn gameplan games via other means.

The channel sounds great because we are all aware of the Red Zone channels but it is not like Red Zone at all. It is not true whip around coverage.
 

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
12,954 Posts
"zimm7778" said:
But it's counterpart, Buzzer Beater I THINK runs everyday doesn't it?
No. Wednesday and Saturday.
 

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
12,954 Posts
"zimm7778" said:
Oh. I thought it was every day. Personally I have never seen it.
Not enough basketball most days. they picked what they felt was the two best days.
 

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
12,954 Posts
Those of you who want a taste of Goal Line, ESPNU will be playing it instead of the Texas A&M/ La Tech game.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top