DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· 1*
9,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, this was definitely one of the best episodes. I couldn't stop laughing. While the beginning of the season was good, it was a little dark, so it was nice to see them getting back to their humorous side.

I have to say, the actors that play Jack, Fargo, Allison, and Zane were terrific. And Allison... Wow! Looking good at 45... :)

- Merg

· 1*
9,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
John Strk said:
Indeed :p

Great season so far. Will be sad to see it go. I'm still hoping they find a way to bring Holly back. Poor Fargo!
I liked her too. I don't think she will be back. I saw her in previews for The Supernatural, I believe and think she's a recurring character on that now.

- Merg

· Godfather
521 Posts
The Merg said:
I liked her too. I don't think she will be back. I saw her in previews for The Supernatural, I believe and think she's a recurring character on that now.

- Merg
From what it looked like, her time on Supernatural was a single episode guest star, and gone. Unless they intend to pick her up as a recurring character next year. All of the episodes of Eureka have alread been done, so her time on the show has been completed already.

· Hall Of Fame
1,299 Posts
Yes, all around great episode. Eureka is one of the few shows I try and make it a point to watch it the day it airs. It will be sad to see it go!

· Lifetime Achiever
30,090 Posts
I am really hoping that maybe we can get a few "Eureka" moments on Warehouse 13... to at least let us know what the characters are up to at GD.

· Registered
14,213 Posts
Yes, another great episode of Eureka. I thought the best body-switching scenes involved Jack and Zane, with Jack commenting on the overly done manscaping, eating bad food and Zane worried about the fallout.

SyFy needs to burn in hell for deciding two years ago to cancel this series. With the inventiveness and talent of the writers and cast there's no reason other than cost to end this series.

· Hall Of Fame
1,299 Posts
For me the best part of the body swaps was when Jack and Allison swapped bodies and Jo was in the medical bay with "Jack" and having the tell-all to him, or her, ah you know what I mean.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.