DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Damn you woman!
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tell what Laker on the bench would you rather have? If I can have him for the first half of the season and let Shaq rest, why no? I'd bet he'd be worth it. I can't stand the guy, but I'd rather have him than most other scrubs they would plug in. I don't expect him to last the season, but if he can spell Shaq for the first couple of months, that money well spent in my book.

· Hall Of Fame
5,047 Posts
Ewing in a Lakers jersey... interesting

Let him sign, sit on the bench with the injured reserve and get his ring then retire...

It's not the way he might want to get a ring but it's his best chance. And hey should O'Neal AND Slava get injured, heck he might even suit up.. who knows?

Patrick Ewing isn't the player he was 4 years ago, he is old and his skills have deteriorated greatly. Kareem probably has more game than P-Ew right now, and I'm not talking about Rush. Hang it up old man, your not going to get your ring so just join Charles at TNT so Kenny and Magic get someone else to make fun of.

· Icon
715 Posts
1st of all Shaq screwed up having surgery so late. Who's to tell Shaq he should of had it in June? Players run the show, so he has it when he wants it. :( I would of loved to hear Auerbach's opinion on that one!

Since Shaq waited so long, we need someone immediately to start the season. Ewing? No! I agree with James in who's better, but John's right, the dude is old and can't play. I don't want Ewing on the Lakers! I love the Barkley comment. We need someone younger that can play. If Ewing has no D then other teams like the Kings will have a better record in November as the Lakers will get blown away. We need someone younger that can play. Old is good, but not for Ewing. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.