DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
AllStar
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It used to be that when watching recorded program, I could press the "exit" button and the system would switch back to live TV. However, now when watching a recorded program, hitting the "exit" button does nothing. The button does work, however, in menus, etc., so the issue isn't with the button or remote. Does anyone else have this problem using exit when watching recorded programs?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
C6Silver said:
It used to be that when watching recorded program, I could press the "exit" button and the system would switch back to live TV. However, now when watching a recorded program, hitting the "exit" button does nothing. The button does work, however, in menus, etc., so the issue isn't with the button or remote. Does anyone else have this problem using exit when watching recorded programs?
I cannot speak for anyone else, but my exit button works fine, just like you want yours to do. ;)

I suggest putting in fresh batteries, and do a menu > setup > reset receiver.

Report back with how this turned out for you.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,510 Posts
C6Silver said:
I've seen a report or two on this before. A menu reset usually restores the exit button functionality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.