DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hall of Fame
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just noticed that on my HR22 running 0x59e has YouTube, and Pandora as options in the Extras window. My HR24 running 0x59e does not show; "Whats on", YouTube, or Pandora.
Are those items not supported on the HR24?
I just reset the HR24, and still no joy.

btw,
HR20-700 just updated yesterday, and that has Pandora, and YouTube as well
:confused:

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
You have two options, the first is to just wait and it will show up. The second is to reboot the receiver twice in less than a half hour and that may do the trick. Make sure the receiver shows as being connected to the internet.

·
Hall of Fame
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scott, neither option worked. The HR24 has not had Pandora or YouTube on it ever to my family's recollection. "My DirecTV" still says to check back later, has for a week now, as far as any of us can remember, it always has. Ran a system check and passed.
What's the deal here?

·
3 Posts
I had the same issue, My Directv was installed yesterday, 2 hours later it updated to the new firmware. After that point, the Pandora and Youtube were not available until today, about 24 hours exact after install.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
I would try restoring network defaults and or just doing the network setup again. Those two item only show up if the receiver is connected to the the internet.

Is this a Deca setup with a CCK or Ethernet?

To answer your first question, Yes they are supported features for the HR24.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.