DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
AllStar
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 R15's and both rec'd F1 update. When fast forwarding, then hitting play, it keeps on going. It happens on both boxes. Also, live TV wont pause half the time on one of the boxes.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,496 Posts
Larry Daughtrey said:
I have 2 R15's and both rec'd F1 update. When fast forwarding, then hitting play, it keeps on going. It happens on both boxes. Also, live TV wont pause half the time on one of the boxes.
Have you tried rebooting the box since you got the update? In the past a post upgrade reboot has done woders.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Which program/channels where you watching?

I also edited the title so it is a little more descriptive of what your post includes.

·
AllStar
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Earl, I didnt notice it happening to any one channel or program. it seems random. I just went in to ask my wife and she said watch this, and hit FF then Play and she'd have to hit Play 2 or 3 times before it would stop and play. It runs 2 to 3 minutes past the point when hitting play. We tried it on a couple other shows she has recorded and it was the same thing. Another thing we just noticed is the progress bar not always being orange on a recorded program. Sometimes it's green.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Odd... well I added this thread to the issue portion of the current releaes thread.

And I have sent it DirecTV.

What happens if you hit the jump back button to exit the FF motion

·
AllStar
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, Checked both boxes and I dont notice much improvement when hitting the Jump back button from FF. My wife says she thinks it improves it slightly.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,473 Posts
Is this during "live" TV or recorded programs or both? does it matter if it's a program recorded before the update?

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Larry.... Are you using the stock Remotes, or something else?
Is the blue light flashing when you hit play.

(I am just trying to think of other reasons that the Play button is not working to stop playback)

·
AllStar
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im using stock remotes. Yes the blue power light flashes when I hit play. I used her remote on my box and my remote on her box. Same thing.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
ohio69 said:
Yep, on two sucessive r15-500 units. Never could get the DVR functions to work on either one.
Have you received the latest F1 build ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.