DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
according to DeadlineHollywoodDaily...

The second season of network's Fairly Legal and the fifth and final cycle of In Plain Sight will air on the night starting March 16.

Despite the bad reviews, I enjoyed Fairly Legal and am looking forward to the new season. News reports from when the show was renewed last spring indicated that the show would see lots of changes, with a change in the male lead and reworking the premise a bit.

·
Hall Of Fame
15,566 Posts
We like "Fairly Legal" also. I'm wondering about the wisdom of this part of the story:
For a long time, Friday was USA's signature night of original scripted series where the network launched Monk, Psych and most recently White Collar in the fall of 2009. USA left Friday after that but network chief Jeff Wachtel indicated that reclaiming the night was a priority.
But I guess I can't argue with success as Wachtel's record is pretty good. From the USA web site:
Series launched under Wachtel's supervision include "Burn Notice," "Covert Affairs," "In Plain Sight," "Monk," "Royal Pains," "Psych," "White Collar," "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" and "Fairly Legal." Also included are USA's most recent hits, "Suits" and "Necessary Roughness," and the newest addition to USA's series slate, "Common Law," which premieres in January 2012. Wachtel also developed and supervised USA's earlier hit series "The Dead Zone" and "The 4400."

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.