DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a fantastic deal on my install. Here is a list of what I got.

Free HD DVR HR20 which i requested since I am not able to get locals from D*
Free 2 standard recievers
Free Premiere package for 4 months
NFL Sunday Ticket for $64.99 for 4 months
Free NFL SuperFan
Free Game Lounge for 1 month
Free HD Extra Pack for 3 months
Free Nascar Hotpass for the rest of the season
Free Showtime for a year
Free Protection plan for 4 months
Free DVR service for 4 months
Free D* coupon book being mailed out
Qualified for distant CW feed that has already been activated. With the HR20 I requested now all I need is to buy an antenna and I am set. I dont think I could of got a better deal.:D
 

· Legend
Joined
·
199 Posts
How did you get showtime free for a year? You could have also got a referral from someone on here and each of us could have gotten 50.00 off our bill.... But sounds like you did way better than that ........LOL......Enjoy.
 

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mark40511 said:
How did you get showtime free for a year? You could have also got a referral from someone on here and each of us could have gotten 50.00 off our bill.... But sounds like you did way better than that ........LOL......Enjoy.
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I did get a referrel to. $50 off in 5 monthly installments. As for the Showtime it was their idea when I signed up.
 

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
2,136 Posts
joshjr said:
I just got a fantastic deal on my install. Here is a list of what I got.

Free HD DVR HR20 which i requested since I am not able to get locals from D*
I'm sure the CSR promised a HR20 but don't be surprised if thats not what you end up with. If you get a hr21 or 22 call back in and ask for a AM21.
 

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
evan_s said:
I'm sure the CSR promised a HR20 but don't be surprised if thats not what you end up with. If you get a hr21 or 22 call back in and ask for a AM21.
I got installed today and the guy had a HR20. He saw my notes before leaving and made a few calls. He waited an extra hour to come install me so that I could have the reciever I wanted. I am so happy. It works great so far. I got a great deal.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top