DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this show !!

Its being aired on Suber Bowl Sunday......thats counter productive programming, especially for the west coast feeds.

Zap2it.com is showing it airing at 7:50PM Eastern, 4:50PM Pacific. This falls 1:50 into the game, about the time they expect halftime to fall.

This special edition will feature Playboy playmates competing in the stunts. After the special episode, NBC will finish the night airing regular installments of Fear Factor.

Here's a picture of the dingy Playmates.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wonder if they will have the Playmates covered head to toe in worms and scorpions, or will it be more adjusted for the playmates like can they use their personalities only to convince some blind billionaire to take them to Europe for the weekend. :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last one I seen, they made them eat 6" to 8" long PIG BOWL. :( Everyone single one of them almost chunked it back up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looked like there was a playmate with her head in a clear box with flies or something in it. It looked like she had to either squash the flies with her head or eat the flies??? YECH!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw a few minutes of it, I turned it on right when Stacy was about to walk accross the buildings on the tightrope. Man that was a great part :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't wait to see the WWF Fear Factor. That will be an interesting show, but the grossest thing I've seen thus far is where the people had to eat bull testicles.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have already seen most of the WWF fear factor from all the clips they have shown all over the place. Its not that gross of an episode, about the grosest thing that did was made them dfrink a cow shake which was made of various cow parts (no they didnt show the whole parts before it was made)

Scott

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
YUCK...:x
It turned out being Pig brain milkshake, then they had to roll the dice for 3 additional additives to to ground into the shake.
Additional stuff added were: spleen, cows eyes, rooster nuts, cod liver oil, fish sauce?....I can't remeber the rest. I almost YAKED watching it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Actually to be fair to the show, they were not rooster nuts. They instead had Rooster Jewles.

That one did not gross me out that much.

Scott

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.