DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Icon
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night I am recording The Office and 'Til Death. At 8:20 I start watching The Office because 'Til Death is just a black screen and the progress bar will not advance at all, it does not ask me to delete now/later though. About 40 minutes through The Office and I am fast fowarding through a commercial and the box resets itself. Flash forward 10 long minutes and the box is up again and 'Til Death is gone from My Playlist but the 50ish minutes of The Office that was recorded is still there, I had The Office recording on my DVR 40 in the bedroom so nothing missed there and 'Til Death isn't a must see show so no big deal. But has this error happened to anyone with the black screen but not asking to delete now/later. I have the 10FA software as I haven't received the OTA update yet. The box will be 3 weeks old tomorrow and this is my first problem and first reset, although it did seem like it was getting sluggish and I was thinking of resetting it after everything set last night was recorded. Kind of like a memory leak where it was getting slower and slower until poof no more resources.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.