DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Cool Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been discussed already but I was recently referred to this forum from the directv forum.

I have read that many people have the same audio synch problems that I have. (Audio and Video are significantly off using digital optical cable thru Onkyo digital receiver)

My question is whether or not DTV is aware of this problem and if it is expected to be fixed in any upcoming software release. I have not read anything about this in any of the release notes for the newest software release as well as previous releases. Just that the FF problem is expected to be fixed.

Any info would be appreciated.
Steve

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
sgconer said:
Sorry if this has been discussed already but I was recently referred to this forum from the directv forum.

I have read that many people have the same audio synch problems that I have. (Audio and Video are significantly off using digital optical cable thru Onkyo digital receiver)

My question is whether or not DTV is aware of this problem and if it is expected to be fixed in any upcoming software release. I have not read anything about this in any of the release notes for the newest software release as well as previous releases. Just that the FF problem is expected to be fixed.

Any info would be appreciated.
Steve
http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=67771

Look at that thread and see if (over a period of time), you see anything that will help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.