DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Retired Member
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I float the mouse pointer over thread titles, a small window appears for a few seconds to show the content of the first post. I love this feature!

Has anyone suggested or would you consider letting the content window stay on-screen for more than the present number of seconds (I think it's 10)? At the moment, it goes away so quickly as to be useless for me.

I realise that vBulletin v3.7.6 may not give you this option, but if it does, a longer period of time would be appreciated.

Thanks for your consideration.

20 Posts
Hi Henry. I just checked this on my system, and for me the floating window stays in place as long as the mouse is stationary. I tried it on one here for 30 seconds without any problem.

This may be browser-dependant though. I am on Firefix 11.

· Retired Member
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lifesaver2000 said:
Hi Henry. I just checked this on my system, and for me the floating window stays in place as long as the mouse is stationary. I tried it on one here for 30 seconds without any problem.

Thanks, Life ... I'll give it a whirl. :)

· Retired Member
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lifesaver2000 said:

No go, Life. I'm on IE8 and it doesn't matter if I leave the pointer on the title or if I move it around. After approx 10-secs the preview disappears.

Thanks ... it was worth a try.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.