DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Icon
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please read completely before contacting me.

I am selling a total of Ten (10) slightly used Internal Seagate 750GB SATA II Hard Drives Model ST3750640AS. These drives are currently being used in a RAID Array and are being replaced by larger drives.

Seagate Drives comes with the best in the business 5 year warranty. Each of these drives have approximately 4 years left in their warranties - Expires between 03-22-2012 & 11-07-2012) depending on the individual drive.

As mentioned these drives are currently in service and will be removed in approximately one week. Once they are removed they will be shipped out to whoever purchases them.

I am asking $650 for all Ten Drives and I will throw in CONUS shipping and Pay Pal Charges.

I've been a member of this site for a while and have 100% Feedback on e-bay under the same user name.

Here's the link to the drive specs

·
Icon
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grentz said:
So you are only selling them as a group?
At this point I would like to sell them as a group... I would consider doing 5 and 5 if someone would be interested.

If they don't sell in a timely manner I will consider breaking them up.

·
Icon
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price lowered to $650 if anyone is interested

·
Icon
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The price is $650 and that is what it states, isn't it???

I would be willing to break them up if only I could get rid of the bulk of them.

·
Super Moderator
10,084 Posts
funhouse69 said:
Please read completely before contacting me....I am asking $650 for all Ten Drives and I will throw in CONUS shipping and Pay Pal Charges.
funhouse69 said:
Price lowered to $650 if anyone is interested
iceturkee said:
i thought the price was $650?
funhouse69 said:
The price is $650 and that is what it states, isn't it???
I think iceturkee was pointing out that your original post calls out the same price that you say your lowering to in a later post. I do not believe this was anything to snap at him about.

To prevent a misunderstanding in the future, if you lower your price, you really should not edit the original post.

Thanks,
Jason

·
DINFOS Trained Killer
1,217 Posts
Jason Nipp said:
I think iceturkee was pointing out that your original post calls out the same price that you say your lowering to in a later post. I do not believe this was anything to snap at him about.

To prevent a misunderstanding in the future, if you lower your price, you really should not edit the original post.

Thanks,
Jason
make that a her. i'm not a him!

·
Icon
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry no snapping intended at all... I edited the original post to reflect the lower price once I lowered it.

In hind sight I guess I shouldn't have done that.

At this point I will be breaking these up and they should be available for shipping on Monday. I will keep you posted.

·
Icon
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dave29 said:
whats the price going to be per 2. that is, if you are going to break them up. imay be intersted in 2 as well
As I mentioned these will be available for shipping at the beginning of next week.

I'm thinking $70 each and I will throw in Pay Pal and shipping. I will check what the best shipping option will be, I figure it will probably be USPS Priority?

Anyone that is interested Please PM me.

Thanks for all of the feedback

~ Pete

·
Icon
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone, as mentioned I am breaking up the set so they are available as individual drives. I have 7 left as of this posting.

~ Pete

·
Icon
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dbooth said:
please pm me i am looking for 2
PM Sent - As of right now I still have 6 Available.

·
Icon
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've had a few people ask me for some pics... I'm not really sure what they are looking for. The drives are in perfect condition. They were in a climate controlled room with little to no dust. They were put in the RAID and never taken out until today.

Of of right now I have 5 left.

·
Icon
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
P Smith said:
Seems to me manufactured Q3 07.
No clue when they were built but from the Serial # this is what I get from the Seagate Website

In Warranty
Expiration 22-Mar-2012

I checked all of the drives and as mentioned in the original post they are ALL in Warranty from Mar-2012 to Nov-2012 depending on the individual drive.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.