DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

DISH has not reached an agreement with News Corp. regarding FOX O&O satations. Those stations will be pulled at Midnight Eastern.....

Too bad for you DISH NETWORK users. I love my DirecTV....

· Icon/Supporter
627 Posts
With X-files gone, Dark Angel canceled and SG-1 shows on SciFi, Fox is not nearly as important as it was back in April. Hopefully they will get it straight before Firefly starts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by News Hound
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

DISH has not reached an agreement with News Corp. regarding FOX O&O satations. Those stations will be pulled at Midnight Eastern.....

I am sure Fox and Dish will reach an agreement, both sides have too much to lose.
And by the way, Directv sucks. I had them before I switched over to Dish, and you couldn't pay me to go back to Directv's crappy service.

· Hall Of Fame
1,849 Posts
After speaking to my in-laws here in Salt Lake and a Dish Network CSR, Fox-owned locals stations are off the air until further notice.

Who needs the MLB All-Star game anyway?

· Hall Of Fame
7,802 Posts
Well, WTXF Philadelphia is still doing the "Paid Program" thing here after "Rosie" was over.

Atlanta, Chicago and Dallas distant Fox still on, but they were not to be affected anyway.

· Hall Of Fame
7,802 Posts
Originally posted by TBarclay
I thought this affected all Fox-owned stations (including Atlanta). As of 4:30 am, I still get Atlanta, New York and L.A. Fox stations.
An agreement would affect your Atlanta Local Fox , but the Distant stations are covered under statutory consent.

· Native American Potentate
8,308 Posts
Well i guess the News Hound did not get a scoop!

These situations are not uncommon. Cable providers deal with thema ll the time. So will DBS.

· Hall Of Fame
2,027 Posts
Yeah that's fox news hounds for ya...
:)

Originally posted by News Hound
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.