DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DBSTalk Club Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any of you that get the Seattle locals, KCPQ 13 (FOX) is now available in HD! I post this only because since my guide is set to show my custom favorites, I didn't notice the "new" 13 that was available until it was pointed out to me.

Paul

·
Éminence grise
8,457 Posts
darmad2002 said:
Has anyone heard when we might get KOMO (Channel 4 ABC) in HD?
I've contacted KOMO several times and only get a response that they are in negotiation with Directv. Somebody (on avsforum I recall) thought they were insisting on subchannel carriage (although they presently don't have any). KOMO has been carried by Dish for several months so I don't know why there is a problem (Dish still doesn't have KCPQ).

·
DBSTalk Club Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bobnielsen said:
I've contacted KOMO several times and only get a response that they are in negotiation with Directv. Somebody (on avsforum I recall) thought they were insisting on subchannel carriage (although they presently don't have any). KOMO has been carried by Dish for several months so I don't know why there is a problem (Dish still doesn't have KCPQ).
It is confusing, but at least we can watch the Hawks in HD!

Paul

·
Godfather
253 Posts
pecocus said:
It is confusing, but at least we can watch the Hawks in HD!

Paul
Hope your NBC affiliate is HD for Sunday night!

·
Éminence grise
8,457 Posts
That's a bummer. When I called to activate my H20 in early July, they originally said I was scheduled for the AT-9 in 3 days, but that later changed to 3 weeks. I guess Ironwood is really backed up now.

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
bobnielsen said:
I guess Ironwood is really backed up now.
They have had advertisements in the Seattle Times & PI for satellite tech's every week for over a month now. "Up to $500 a week plus free satellite tv after 90 days." Doesn't sound like anyone has taken them up on the offer. Also sounds like most people they hire don't last 90 days.

Carl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.