DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading on newsgroups that Fox News is gone from Dish.... Tell me that is not true... This is the only news worth watching.... Has anyone heard this crap???

·
Native American Potentate
8,308 Posts
I have not heard that. What this may be is that the right to carry the Fox O&O television ststions will expire soon if no deal is reached.

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
As of this morning no deal has been announced. If no deal is announced FOX news will still be on Dish. However the Fox Owned and Operated television stations will be off of Dish Network.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So if no deal is made, that means my Nascar is gone from Dish.... This is ironic, I got Dish so I could see Nascar and now they are dropping the channels of Fox (might be) and my cable company has them all..... Dish seems to dropping some in my opinion....

·
Native American Potentate
8,308 Posts
The issue of securing programming rights is a tough one for any provider. My cable company went without Fox for awhile in early 2000. They almost went without the NBC ststion for awhile as well.

·
Godfather
274 Posts
Directv has the fox channels . Fox news , internation news -dish does not , American news channels - dish does not . Directv has more then dish network .

·
Hall Of Fame
7,802 Posts
It is an exercise to show the channels can be lost. Perhaps by the provider you claim has more someday.

My Dish is bigger than your dish, also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts