DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Godfather
Joined
·
542 Posts
Carl Spock said:
The over/under is post #6.

Place your bets.
I'll take 5 on that action. :)
 

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
1,115 Posts
jlsohio said:
What's the latest on Fox News HD? Please keep on topic.
Shockingly, the latest is DirecTV still doesn't carry the channel.

Satelliteracer has said there will be a "very small" addition to D*'s national HD line up "fairly soon." Perhaps this could be Fox News HD. Or could be ESPNU HD. Or Outdoor HD. Or the two other HD RSNs that were scheduled to launch in August. Or one of the countless other HD channels that D* hasn't added yet.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
24,401 Posts
When it gets turned on, you'll know... till then, the answers and speculation on this site or going to be the exact same as they have been for the last 6 months...

I guarantee you that eventually, every channel Directv broadcasts will be available in HD... I just can't guarantee which decade.... :D
 

· Registered
Joined
·
4,296 Posts
You'll know when Fox News HD jis available...

It'll be a big gigantic dbstalk front page headline blaring

FOX NEWS HD IS FINALLY HERE

Until then nobody knows anything, nobody will know anything and anything else is pure unadulterated speculation!
 

· Cool Member
Joined
·
14 Posts
QuickDrop said:
Shockingly, the latest is DirecTV still doesn't carry the channel.

Satelliteracer has said there will be a "very small" addition to D*'s national HD line up "fairly soon." Perhaps this could be Fox News HD. Or could be ESPNU HD. Or Outdoor HD. Or the two other HD RSNs that were scheduled to launch in August. Or one of the countless other HD channels that D* hasn't added yet.
Or anything liberal but never, ever, a conservative feed!
 

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
2,085 Posts
jlsohio said:
What's the latest on Fox News HD? Please keep on topic.
tcusta00's quote below has your answer.
Please keep it there.

tcusta00 said:
Did we really need another thread on this? :rolleyes:

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=136737
Exactly.

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=136737
http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=136737
http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=136737
http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=136737

Any of those 4 threads has all the answers you want, and more.
They have very good information in them.

tcusta00 said:
so... go right ahead get it closed.
*cough* PLEASE *cough*

dcowboy7 said:
um....its still open.

ok what if i said palin is gonna be on snl & mccain is gonna be on letterman.
I'd ask if Obama, Biden, and/or Hillary have any appearances scheduled soon?
:lol:
 

· Legend
Joined
·
167 Posts
LarryFlowers said:
You'll know when Fox News HD jis available...

It'll be a big gigantic dbstalk front page headline blaring

FOX NEWS HD IS FINALLY HERE

Until then nobody knows anything, nobody will know anything and anything else is pure unadulterated speculation!
What channel is it? I can't find it!
 

· AllStar
Joined
·
91 Posts
QuickDrop said:
Shockingly, the latest is DirecTV still doesn't carry the channel.

Satelliteracer has said there will be a "very small" addition to D*'s national HD line up "fairly soon." Perhaps this could be Fox News HD. Or could be ESPNU HD. Or Outdoor HD. Or the two other HD RSNs that were scheduled to launch in August. Or one of the countless other HD channels that D* hasn't added yet.
I would put my money on more PPV channels :nono2:
 

· Icon
Joined
·
685 Posts
QuickDrop said:
Satelliteracer has said there will be a "very small" addition to D*'s national HD line up fairly soon.
Well, I imagine just about any rollout of new National HD would look "very small" after the massive outpouring that came our way in August. I mean, Planet Green and ABC Family, all in one fell swoop!! Not gonna see onslaughts like that very often.

Jeff
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top