DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just logged onto my accout at dishnetwork.com I clicked on the tab to the left that says my offers. It said that I could get HBO and starz free for three months if I would agree to new 24 month contract. All you have to do is click agree. Seems like a great cheap way to check out most of the new HD.

· Hall Of Fame
1,437 Posts
yep I saw that too and added it. Now I have like 15 HD movie channels, pretty cool.

· Legend
276 Posts
jclewter79 said:
I just logged onto my accout at dishnetwork.com I clicked on the tab to the left that says my offers. It said that I could get HBO and starz free for three months if I would agree to new 24 month contract. All you have to do is click agree. Seems like a great cheap way to check out most of the new HD.
I tried this and wasn't able to complete the order. Is it available for HD Absolute subscribers?

· Hall Of Fame
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would think so, if you can't get it done online give them a call. They have the offer all over the website now too.

· Hall Of Fame
1,131 Posts
Oh, if you're an at&t|Dish customer and don't want the 24 month commitment, call anyway, you may be on an older at&t|Dish agreement which prevented this type of commitment (I am on this type).

The CSR, said specifically that, even though the website states a 24 month commitment, it doesn't apply to me! :D

· Icon
324 Posts
Fox Mulder said:
I just wanted to make sure, this offer is only good for people with HD right?

This isn't just a simple HBO and Starz package offer right? Because I only have SD.
Well, it includes the SD channels too but it does say "FREE HBO HD and STARZ HD":confused:

· Hall Of Fame
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't know Fox, log on and check the my offers tab to the left side of the screen. Or call, never hurts to ask.

· Icon
769 Posts
i've been a customer for 4/wks and I got the deal. I already had HBO so its nice to get something for free that I planned on paying for. And I get some extra movies. I'm liking starz so far. I think I'm gonna keep it.

· Hall Of Fame
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
razorbackfan said:
A Dish CSR, Sabrina, told me you have to have been a customer for 15 months to qualify. I've only been a customer for 12 months. I don't qualify.
Think I would call again on that one, sounds fishy to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.