DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Godfather
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night i saw a nba game on channel 9466/9465 ,, today i turn it on those channels that say No info or whatever, and i can see there HD PVP movies from the HD PVP movie channel... Weird Eh?

Am i the only one,, i dont wanna spoil my fun, but i know i dont have a phone connnection on that receiver hehe. :) (share to all):lol:

· Premium Member
21,658 Posts
Nothing weird... those "channels" are all the same channel, with different aliases. You'll notice that no PPV on HD when there is an NBA or NHL game in HD. It is all one channel, but they change to the most appropriate alias for whatever is on.

As I understand things this year, NBA HD has only been available for folks that have the NBA League pass... BUT every once in a while there is a Dallas Mavericks game in HD available for free in the Dallas market... otherwise no free NBA games for the rest of us.

Phone line or not, you might want to check and see if you "bought" that NBA game. If you did, and you have no phone connected... at some point your receiver will stop working until you connect it and let it communicate the PPV charge.

· Godfather
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No you dont understand, the 2 channels below play the pvp or nba game,, and i dont have to pay on the REGULAR PVP channel, that channel dont work but those 2 channels show the movie or basketball game.

· Super Moderator
54,215 Posts
It is some sort of glitch. It doesn't work that way on my receiver so it's probably just you "getting lucky".

Probably best not to brag about getting channels you are not paying for. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.