DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Godfather
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My HR20 is scheduled to be installed on 10/20 and I was wondering, when you get a free preview weekend does that include the HD feed as well?

Also, in the file it under "go figure" dept. , the retention CSR that I ordered this unti from told me that you had to subscibe to the HD pack to get your HD locals.

Whatever. :lol:

·
Hall Of Fame
2,014 Posts
Kapeman said:
My HR20 is scheduled to be installed on 10/20 and I was wondering, when you get a free preview weekend does that include the HD feed as well?
You mean like Showtime or HBO? Sure.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Kapeman said:
Also, in the file it under "go figure" dept. , the retention CSR that I ordered this unti from told me that you had to subscibe to the HD pack to get your HD locals.

Whatever. :lol:
Your laugh is well placed as this is bogus. If you get SD locals you'll get HD locals regardless of packages.

·
Godfather
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PoitNarf said:
Your laugh is well placed as this is bogus. If you get SD locals you'll get HD locals regardless of packages.
How can they allow such basic information to be misrepresented. It's not like something new or unusual the CSR didn't get a memo on. And this was a rentention rep not the front line.

It really isn't that big a deal, but it does highlight the bigger issue of poor internal communications at D*.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.