DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
5,004 Posts
Nope. I confirmed mine on my account the day I was activated and got mine for free. You should always check your account online and make sure what a rep tells you shows on the account.

· Hall Of Fame
5,004 Posts
For me its showing Our systems are temporarily unavailable. Please try again at a later time.

· Cool Member
25 Posts
Just got off the phone with a rep. She was very helpful and got my account activated as it should be. The HD channels didn't come in right away, but the game mix did. She also made it sound like they've had global problems with the HD channels, meaning that even some people who had already been properly authorized weren't getting the HD games so they were getting slammed with calls. After a few minutes I started receiving the HD feeds.

Hope everyone else has similar success.

· Hall Of Fame
5,004 Posts
I have had no issues so far at all. I am getting all games in SD and HD no blackouts or any problems of any kind.

· Legend
123 Posts
Cedem said:
Just got off the phone with a rep. She was very helpful and got my account activated as it should be. The HD channels didn't come in right away, but the game mix did. She also made it sound like they've had global problems with the HD channels, meaning that even some people who had already been properly authorized weren't getting the HD games so they were getting slammed with calls. After a few minutes I started receiving the HD feeds.

Hope everyone else has similar success.
I hope i can get through....Busy signal, can't sign in online, thank god the Steelers play tonight on NBC or i would be losing it right now...lol...

· Up The Irons!
5,775 Posts
joshjr said:
I have had no issues so far at all. I am getting all games in SD and HD no blackouts or any problems of any kind.
Same here, except for the HD feeds in SF being blacked out due to them being on my local CBS or FOX in which I just let game tracker kick in.

· Hall Of Fame
3,317 Posts
JayPSU said:
I was supposed to get it, but it's not working and I can't get through on the phone. I get transferred to busy signal! Is there a direct line to someone?
usmcbob55 said:
+1

Plus I can't seem to even get a call through over the phone. It's either busy when I initialy dial or when the computer transfres me.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
bootsy said:
Now there is a picture of outer space when i try to sign on to my account. It says Direct TV.com will be back shortly....
BTW, Supercast is working fine....
Same here. Can't get through on the phone. Can't login to the D* site. The SD game channels are coming in, just not the HD channels. Glad it's not just me. At least the Bills are on locally OTA so I can watch. Hope this gets fixed soon.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.