DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
AllStar
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I'm in St Louis MO I set up a schedule to record all episodes for Friday Night Lights (Channel 5 HD) so I go to watch it tonight and it shows it in my list as though it was recorded I click on it and choose play and then it asks me if I want to keep it or delete it. It gives you that screen like when you're done watching something and it wants to know to keep it or not. So.....I check my history in scheduler and it shows that it recorded it like normal. So I have no clue what has happened?? Has anyone else had this happen before? Where a show looks like it should have been recorded OK and then you go to watch it and it's gone? Plus, my hard drive is at 100% so I'm sure it didn't record it.

Thank you

·
Legend
249 Posts
bluesfan said:
OK, I'm in St Louis MO I set up a schedule to record all episodes for Friday Night Lights (Channel 5 HD) so I go to watch it tonight and it shows it in my list as though it was recorded I click on it and choose play and then it asks me if I want to keep it or delete it. It gives you that screen like when you're done watching something and it wants to know to keep it or not. So.....I check my history in scheduler and it shows that it recorded it like normal. So I have no clue what has happened?? Has anyone else had this happen before? Where a show looks like it should have been recorded OK and then you go to watch it and it's gone? Plus, my hard drive is at 100% so I'm sure it didn't record it.

Thank you
That did happen to me once and it actually was the case for every show that was recorded and then I did a red button reset and all was fine. Try that and see if it works.

·
Cool Member
29 Posts
The same thing happened to me on Friday Night Lights tonight. I selected No, Don't Delete. Then went back in and selected it again and it played fine.

·
Icon
650 Posts
mine is fine

·
Hall Of Fame
1,102 Posts
renov said:
The same thing happened to me on Friday Night Lights tonight. I selected No, Don't Delete. Then went back in and selected it again and it played fine.
This will work most of the time.

·
AllStar
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
renov said:
Well...I tried that and it didn't work, it still shows it in my list but it won't play plus my disk space is at 100% available so I'm sure it didn't record. If this happens to my wife's CSI episodes (I swear there is like 1000 CSI's!!!) I'm dead.

·
Legend
249 Posts
bluesfan said:
Well...I tried that and it didn't work, it still shows it in my list but it won't play plus my disk space is at 100% available so I'm sure it didn't record. If this happens to my wife's CSI episodes (I swear there is like 1000 CSI's!!!) I'm dead.
Did you do a red button reset? Mine also showed 100% even though I had about 10 recorded episodes at the time. I did the simple reset and all was fine. This will NOT affect your scheduled recordings as long as you don't do the reset at a time when it is suppose to record something.

·
AllStar
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RMSko said:
Did you do a red button reset? Mine also showed 100% even though I had about 10 recorded episodes at the time. I did the simple reset and all was fine. This will NOT affect your scheduled recordings as long as you don't do the reset at a time when it is suppose to record something.
RMsko,

No, I'll try that tonight when I get home from work, thank you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.