DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Cool Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday the 13th Software Update hit Eastern Idaho with Unstable MoCA coming in and out. It is 4 bars green and then links with the Joey, waits 60 or so seconds then drops out and unlinks. The MoCA bars all go gray. So No Joey signal and no viewing available on the Joey.

The software engineers got a real problem. PLEASE FIX!

·
Cool Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The installer hooked the Joey two feet away of the Solo Node. Same Symptoms! I personally think it is either the node or; one or both the Joey and/or Hopper.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,262 Posts
  • I just wish they would fix the broken search! When I type in "COOK" to try to find Cook's Country, I end up with a search history for "C", and one for "CO" and one for "COO" and one for "COOK". When I tried to narrow the search by typing "COOKS" (since there is no apostrophe in the keyboard), Cook's Country is not found - I'm guessing because it is "Cook's" and not "Cooks". And we can't search by actor anymore, probably because the EPG's description is so shortened that, a lot of the time, actors aren't even listed. Other than the search function being useless, I do love the hopper!

·
Mr. FixAnything
27,423 Posts
comizzou573 said:
how old are your cable wiring, I was using rg6 was about 10 years not rated 3 ghz. It causing signal loss issue for me on input tuner 2, until I got new rg6 cable rated high enough.
You are mixing printed characters on the cable and real RF characteristics of it.

Doesn't have a real matter of the sweep at 3 GHz - you must do hard work to find a cable what will not pass the 3 GHz measure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.