DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Legend
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a new HR21 and something has been bugging me since I had it. The light on the front normally is a ring but every once in a while the light will be just lite on the top. Does that have any significance at all?

· Icon
589 Posts
Lanthom said:
I've got a new HR21 and something has been bugging me since I had it. The light on the front normally is a ring but every once in a while the light will be just lite on the top. Does that have any significance at all?
when i first got mine it use to do that, and ever couple days another light in the ring would light up. it took about a month for the whole ring to light up. I assume maybe it had to get warmed up i dont know.

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
I don't think there's any specific message attached to it, it is more likely random behavior.

· Godfather
318 Posts
This has been happening to my HR21-100 quite a few times lately. The front buttons on the receiver will also lock up when the top of the ring is only lit up. The cure is a RBR.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.