DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Godfather
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to check with some of you others who are on the outside of the SD Padres area who also subscribe to the SportsPak like myself. At this time are you getting blacked out of the FS SD channel? This makes no sense. The last I understood pre season games are NOT subject to blackout. I am getting a not subscribed message on my screen. What about you?

· Hall Of Fame
1,572 Posts
Channel 693 has the San Francisco Giants and Los Angeles Dodgers game on but 694 is blacked out. Channel 213 has the Giants and Dodgers game on also the exact same game 693 is showing but The Padres are blacked out. Yeah I thought that preseason games were never suppose to be blacked out. Don't understand why but it is.

· Up The Irons!
5,775 Posts
I got the same message. Could it be that since Good Ole Bud has yet to sign off on the deal it can't be shown out of market?!

· Hall Of Fame
2,826 Posts
sdk009 said:
What good is a call back on Tuesday?
1) It might help them not make the same mistake again with the next pre-season game.
2) It might get you a credit or something or a free ppv movie if you ask for it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.