DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When do they make the FSN Pay Per View College football games available? OU is playing Chattanooga this Saturday. The OU Press Release says the game will be available nationally on channel 785 (http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/082608aas.html).

However, there is no channel 785 available (I went in to the favorites menu, and the list skips from 749-1 to 794)

Any ideas?
 

· New Member
Joined
·
3 Posts
krock918316 said:
When do they make the FSN Pay Per View College football games available? OU is playing Chattanooga this Saturday. The OU Press Release says the game will be available nationally on channel 785.

However, there is no channel 785 available (I went in to the favorites menu, and the list skips from 749-1 to 794)

Any ideas?
It will appear on Saturday, Nebraska is also on FSN PPV on channel 786.
 

· Godfather
Joined
·
330 Posts
784 - 787 are showing up in my receiver now as PPV channels.

788 - 794 are showing up in my receiver as ESPN gameplan with no HD channels.

I thought ESPN Gameplan was going to share some of the early 700 channels with the NFL ST?
 

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
alevine1986 said:
784 - 787 are showing up in my receiver now as PPV channels.

788 - 794 are showing up in my receiver as ESPN gameplan with no HD channels.

I thought ESPN Gameplan was going to share some of the early 700 channels with the NFL ST?
I'll have to check it when I get home. Just went to directv.com, and they still aren't listing 785.
 

· Up The Irons!
Joined
·
5,775 Posts
krock918316 said:
I'll have to check it when I get home. Just went to directv.com, and they still aren't listing 785.
Games for this week are on 788-792 per an email from D* just received. 788 and 791 used for the 12:30 and 7pm games, 790 and 791 used for the 3:30 and 8pm games with 792 being used solely for the Idaho State at Boise State game at 8pm.
 

· Hall Of Fame
Joined
·
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DCSholtis said:
Games for this week are on 788-792 per an email from D* just received. 788 and 791 used for the 12:30 and 7pm games, 790 and 791 used for the 3:30 and 8pm games with 792 being used solely for the Idaho State at Boise State game at 8pm.
788-792 looks like the ESPN Gameplan games. The OU-UTC game is a Fox Sports Net PPV.
 

· New Member
Joined
·
2 Posts
I just ordered the W. Michigan - Nebraska game, and they told me that ordering via remote was not available. They were going to charge the $5 booking fee in spite of that! Fee waived since I am a "loyal customer" - but I had to squawk about it. Don't let them charge you if you do this.
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top