DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried watching the Milawaukee Brewers on my RSN which now is on channel 669 (used to be channel 642). I got the channel not purchased error 721 message. Called Directv and after long conversation they said I was only to get FSN North. She did not realize that Milwaukee Brewers are my home RSN and their games are on FSN North - Wisconsin. She said I had to buy MLB package. Told her no, Brewers are in my market and I have been watching them on FSN North - Wisconsin all year, when they are broadcast. Long story short, after 45 minutes she found out that there is a problem and they will escalate if they get enough calls. Any one else not able to see Brewers on 669 as they should? Please call Directv to let them know. I can't believe they won't check into this until they get enough calls.

Thanks
Kevin

· Hall Of Fame
3,181 Posts
cabarino said:
Tried watching the Milawaukee Brewers on my RSN which now is on channel 669 (used to be channel 642). I got the channel not purchased error 721 message. Called Directv and after long conversation they said I was only to get FSN North. She did not realize that Milwaukee Brewers are my home RSN and their games are on FSN North - Wisconsin. She said I had to buy MLB package. Told her no, Brewers are in my market and I have been watching them on FSN North - Wisconsin all year, when they are broadcast. Long story short, after 45 minutes she found out that there is a problem and they will escalate if they get enough calls. Any one else not able to see Brewers on 669 as they should? Please call Directv to let them know. I can't believe they won't check into this until they get enough calls.

Thanks
Kevin
I am watching FSN Kansas City, Red Sox/Royals and I notice a little picture breakup, then they announced that bad weather at the FSN Houston broadcast center was causing some problems. That could be the problem. Dish is having a real problem with weather at their Wyoming uplink center.

· Legend
184 Posts
cabarino said:

Thanks
Kevin
We watched the pregame show and the whole game with no problems on FSNWI SD. Not on in HD tonight.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.