DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Shadow Knows!
37,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be fun to get the conversation started about Genie Recommends. You're going to hear a lot more about it in the media, so let's get to talking!

Personally I have a "most interesting man in the world" perspective on it. I don't always use Genie Recommends but when I do... it's great.

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
It took three weeks of monitoring before the Genie Recommendations began to be shows I would watch.

But Genie Recommend recording often interfered with my live watching or schedule recordings. So I shut it off and have not look back.

·
Dry as a bone
12,566 Posts
I vowed never to turn it on, but ended up doing so about 3 weeks ago. Never suggested a single show I had any interest in (and some that were so far away from anything I'd watch it was kind of funny), so I turned it off again last weekend.

·
Godfather
413 Posts
I've turned it off but it doesn't delete the shows it has recorded like it says it does! If I turn it back on 24hrs later all the shows reappear. Any help or recommendations?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.