DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mentor
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how many other people are having this issue, but periodically, when I record a show on the HR-20, it shows up in my VOD list, but when I go to it, I just get a gray screen. I can fast forward, but nothing changes (it fast-forwards very quickly to the end) - I still see the gray screen. This happened when trying to record Prison Break last night in HD. It's only happened maybe 2 or 3 times, but I feel like it may continue. Anyone seen this before?

·
3 Posts
Yes. I have had this problem several times. How did you get around it? I tried everything but it looks like the program is lost forever. Not good when the program is a serial, ie, LOST, JERICHO, etc.

·
AllStar
65 Posts
Sometimes FF will bring up a picture, after which I rewind to the beginning and all is well. Last night, not only did FF not help, but the HR20 locked up. After 2 resets I just gave up on this particular show and watched something else.

·
Mentor
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't had any luck getting around this. Do you think this is a problem with the box somehow, or with the service? I would typically think it's the box, but it happens so sporadically, that I'm not sure...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.