DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Godfather
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've seen many instances where people arrange to get their account credited after buying from a third party. In this case I am eligible for a 50 dollar H2x but only want an H25. So I call a CSR and ask if I can do such a thing, she had no idea, and asked whomever and also they had no idea. Is there some department I should ask for or should I just do CSR roulette?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.