DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cool Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the HR10, after rewinding to see what you missed, you could just press the "Live" button on the remote to get back to the live show. I don't see that same feature on the HR20 remote. Is there a way to get back to the live show without fast forwarding?

·
Hall Of Fame
1,308 Posts
peterpiper3 said:
On the HR10, after rewinding to see what you missed, you could just press the "Live" button on the remote to get back to the live show. I don't see that same feature on the HR20 remote. Is there a way to get back to the live show without fast forwarding?
Pressing Exit on the remote will take you back to live TV.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
After pressing exit (I don't have my HR20 yet but I will soon), will the HR20 remember where you exited or do you have to start the show all over?

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
tfederov said:
After pressing exit (I don't have my HR20 yet but I will soon), will the HR20 remember where you exited or do you have to start the show all over?
I hit stop first, then exit and yes, it remembers where I left off.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,308 Posts
tfederov said:
Yes - It is supposed to. Though I've had that not work a couple of times. Last night I was watching a recording between innings and one time when I went back to the recording it had bumped me up about 10 minutes into the show. Strange thing was that it wasn't bumped to a tick mark. Just about 10 minutes forward. It worked fine going back and forth after that.

(Well - almost. One time the picture froze and the sound kept going. I had to forward past that point, then rewind back just after the point where it would freeze to get it to play that scene.)

·
Legend
210 Posts
Me too, recording frozen and won't play after FF for a long time... Would stop w/ a frozen single pic showing but sound was playing...

All vod shows would not play, Was able to view "stuck" recordings after " red button reset". Happened w/ a Cards BBall game that was in SD on local Chan...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.