DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Legend
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a lifelong Cowboys fan going back to SB12 (when I was 7 years old. I grew up waiting for the halftime highlights on MNF just so I could see what the boys did the day before. I have watched games played at Texas stadium forever, and I am finally going there.

Knowing this is the final season at the stadium, my wife, 20 year old daughter and myself are flying from SF to Dallas to watch the Monday night game against the Eagles. Going to do a tour of the Stadium the day before. I think this will be like a religious experience for me.

I cant wait for the season to start:):D

· Hall Of Fame
4,573 Posts
Congrats on scoring those tickets. :)
I imagine with this being the last season at Texas Stadium,tickets to any of the Cowboys game will certainly be going for premium prices,regardless of where the seats are located.Enjoy the trip to Dallas and the game.Perhaps you can take some photos of your stadium tour and of the game while you're there,and post some of them on here when you return home.
:)

· Icon
966 Posts
I became something of a Cowpokes fan just yesterday. A little guy from the neighborhood I live in, well he's 6'4" 308lb now, signed with the Cowboys earlier this year as a free agent, and I found out about it yesterday. His name is Adam Stenavich, played at Michigan. His family are personal friends of ours. He was in the last group to be cut two years ago by Carolina, and this last summer in the last group cut by the Packers. I am hoping the third year is the charm for Adam. He is a great kid. I notice the Cowboys are a little thin in the O-Line so he won't have as much competition number wise as he has had his first two years. Go STENO!

· Registered
31,115 Posts
hoopsrgreat said:
I am a lifelong Cowboys fan going back to SB12 (when I was 7 years old.
I think they have a pill for that now... :D

But as a regular traveler to Philly....and knowing how those fans despise the Cowboys...that should be quite a game indeed. By the way, you can keep the Eagles too. :eek2: :lol:

· Godfather
308 Posts
hoopsrgreat said:
I am a lifelong Cowboys fan going back to SB12 (when I was 7 years old. I grew up waiting for the halftime highlights on MNF just so I could see what the boys did the day before. I have watched games played at Texas stadium forever, and I am finally going there.

Knowing this is the final season at the stadium, my wife, 20 year old daughter and myself are flying from SF to Dallas to watch the Monday night game against the Eagles. Going to do a tour of the Stadium the day before. I think this will be like a religious experience for me.

I cant wait for the season to start:):D
same for me , a lot of god times and bad ...but once you are a true fan you live with the decisions your team makes ...i have been cowboy fan since they lost to the hated colts in the SB ....and you will love the stadium tour ...trust me on that ...i think any fan of the game enjoys touring a stadium ....to see where your child hood hero ran the ball or got clobbered ...
enjoy .....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.