DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
7,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 tickets good for ADULT admission to The Louvre in Paris (good anytime between now and January 20, 2016) which I am looking to give away.

My wife and daughter had planned to go to Europe this summer and one of their stops was Paris but due to an unfortunate event they were forced to take their trip in April and cut out their side trips..

Anyway, these tickets are good for ADULT admission to the permanent exhibits and good anytime between now and January 20th, 2016.

If interested, send me your name (or the name of whom you would like them mailed to) and mailing address by PM and I will drop them in the mail that same day.

EDIT: GONE!!!

·
Hall Of Fame
16,344 Posts
I'm not planning on going to Paris, but it's weird. The other night I had a dream that I was in Paris, but spent the entire day trying to find the Louvre, no one would help as I didn't speak French. They just laughed and pointed.

Got in near closing and made it to the Mona Lisa which apparently was a bit of a letdown in person.

Very strange.

·
Super Moderator
53,881 Posts
Don't ask for the Louvre in London. People there will point you to a staircase leading down below street level to a toilet. Some places one had pay for admission to the toilet. Either the British thought that much of French art or they though I said "loo". The artwork wasn't very good.

·
Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.
15,541 Posts
La Jocande - the Mona Lisa - is tiny! And behind glass, some distance away. Other than that it is OK!

Darn I coulda used those ducats!

Kind of you Mr. Bear!

Sent from my iPhone using DBSTalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.