DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
AllStar
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was surfing around today and noticed I get The Golf Channel. I subscribe to Total Choice. As far as I was aware, The Golf Channel was in TC Plus.

·
Godfather
450 Posts
I just notice that Golf Channel is now part of TC. I wouldn't have known except that I happened to flip to the sports mix channel and noticed that it was active. Not a bad trade for The Fox Movie Channel that we lost to TC+ a month or two ago.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,792 Posts
jedi-phish said:
I just notice that Golf Channel is now part of TC. I wouldn't have known except that I happened to flip to the sports mix channel and noticed that it was active. Not a bad trade for The Fox Movie Channel that we lost to TC+ a month or two ago.
When D* moved Fox Movie Channel to TC+ they moved Fuel to TC.:)

·
Beer Aficionado
1,683 Posts
FMC is nice to have if you don't have any movie premium channels, as it is the only one that plays unedited and commercial free movies other than IFC. Too bad it usually doesn't have anything worth a crap on it, just like IFC.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,792 Posts
Mike Huss said:
FMC is nice to have if you don't have any movie premium channels, as it is the only one that plays unedited and commercial free movies other than IFC. Too bad it usually doesn't have anything worth a crap on it, just like IFC.
Just like if you get Starz they also give you Sundance.:)

·
Hall Of Fame
4,792 Posts
bobnielsen said:
If you get any movie package, you get Sundance (although the web page has always listed it only with Showtime).
Yea that's what I like about D*.Just like getting the RSN's even though it's not advertised and the free concerts what a deal!!!!.:D

·
Hall Of Fame
6,724 Posts
Thanks. But, the DirecTV website still lists it in TC+. I may just save the $5/month.

·
Hall Of Fame
6,724 Posts
The DirecTV website is now correct with The Golf Channel in TC.
I have downgraded from TC+ to TC.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.