DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Geek til I die
9,821 Posts
Since 2TB's are still in relatively short supply, that price plus the $7 shipping isnt to bad if you dont need the retail box stuff (sata cable, mounting screws, jumpers, etc).

·
Icon
712 Posts
Thailand must be producing WD drives again. I say this is a great deal considering the fact that I paid $60 for 160 GB WD HDD in November, 2011.

·
Cool Member
32 Posts
I think that was a come on. I ordered one when the OP posted the link. I got a message the other day it had shipped and to expect it on the 20th. Now today Amazon cancelled the order because it is out of stock. Almost two weeks I waited on this. I think they had it originally priced too cheap. I notice now that the original link and even the one Amazon sent me, takes me to a differant seller. Nowhere on my account at Amazon does it even show me buying this drive now.

·
Premium Member
36,632 Posts
bobnielsen said:
The price is up to $135.15.
Up to ~ $140 now. I bought a stand alone wireless Logitech number pad from Amazon a few weeks ago and the original price was ~ $38. By the time I got it, the price was down to about $7. Amazon did give it to me at the lower price automatically.

$101 would be a good price right now. I'd still wait until the prices go back to the way they were before the floods, but I don't need one right now. If I needed one, I'd happily pay ~ $140.

Rich

·
Godfather
661 Posts
The prices are slowly dropping. They are still about 40-50% higher than pre-floods, but that is a pretty big drop from their highest point.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.