DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
11,498 Posts
Both HBO HD and Showtime HD are located at both the 148 and 61.5 Orbital location so a second dish is needed.

· Your Neighborhood Liasion
12,527 Posts
Directv HD receivers are still primarily in the $600 range, but occasionally there are great deals to be found - various receivers in the $450 range. And a couple of weeks ago, some Best Buy stores were clearing out open box RCA DTC-100s for $299. None of them in Denver had any at that price, though...I woulda picked one up in a heartbeat! Of course, my wife would have just shaked her head...3 HD receivers in the house...probably a bit much at this point in time.

· Founder
17,247 Posts
Originally posted by Mike
Thanks! I'll have to shop at Best Buys a bit more often and see what they have each time.
I highly recommend that. It seems like every time I go in there I see satellite equipment drastically marked down. One time I saw an entire DirecTV setup with 2 receivers for $50. And those came with a card. I should have grabbed it and sold it on E-Bay.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.