DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cool Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I followed the show since its beginning . It is with sadness, I say goodbye to Brenda.My mom,husband and I always loved the show. Both my husband and mom passed away this year and I taped, but have not watched the episode where her mom passed. The show as such quality that I hope the NEW SHOW AND SAME CAST will be as good. Thanks for all the mondays at 9 pm Brenda Lee.

·
Icon
2,971 Posts
hfa said:
I followed the show since its beginning . It is with sadness, I say goodbye to Brenda.My mom,husband and I always loved the show. Both my husband and mom passed away this year and I taped, but have not watched the episode where her mom passed. The show as such quality that I hope the NEW SHOW AND SAME CAST will be as good. Thanks for all the mondays at 9 pm Brenda Lee.
I have also follow The Closer since the beginning and looking forward to the ending and to the new spin off. Sorry to hear about your husband and mom.

·
Registered
23,065 Posts
We'll miss it the show terribly. Brenda was an acquired taste that first year, but after getting used to her, it'll be strange watching those guys operate without her.

Is it certain Gabriel will be back? I didn't see him in the promo pics for the new show.

·
This Space for Sale
7,466 Posts
The Closer has been at the top of my season passes since the beginning.
Steve said:
Is it certain Gabriel will be back? I didn't see him in the promo pics for the new show.
Got this from the Futon Critic:
PRINCIPAL CAST INFORMATION:
· G.W. Bailey as Louie Provenza
· Graham Patrick Martin as Rusty
· Kearran Giovanni as Amy Skyes
· Mary McDonnell as Sharon Raydor
· Michael Paul Chan as Mike Tao
· Phillip P. Keene as Buzz Watson
· Raymond Cruz as Julio Sanchez
· Tony Denison as Andy Flynn
I'm so glad Provenza and Flynn are going to be on the new show.

·
Hall Of Fame
7,316 Posts
The finale was pretty much what I expected. I personally liked the fact that it left some room for those (including Kyra) who did not move on to "Major Crimes" to make a guest appearance now and then.

·
Hall Of Fame
7,316 Posts
Steve said:
As I understood it, Corey Reynolds who played Gabriel signed a "Talent Holding" contract with NBC and as such will not be moving on to "Major Crimes". There has been no news if his contract with NBC will preclude him from making the occasional guest appearance.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,711 Posts
It was a good finale - not great - but very good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.