DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
AllStar
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I have 2 programs that have higher priority than the 3rd so I go in the to do list and cancel one of the programs with the higher priorities because it also records later tonight anyway. But the problem is that when I cancel either of the 2 programs with higher priority it doesn't place the 3rd program in the to do list and when you look in the guide it has the record icon with an x through it with a star after it. This program was not setup as a search it was setup through the guide and I did a season ticket to this program. My question is will it fix this problem and record the new program or do I have to manually record it? Or is there some other way that I am suppose to change options without giving this series a higher priority that the first 2. Sorry if this doesn't make sense. Thanks for your help.

Mike

·
AllStar
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wanted to add that I have O'reilly factor at priorty 2 and Jerico at priority 5 and Dancing with the Stars at 6. Please don't give me grief on my choice of shows:grin: I hope this helps someone figure out what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,

Mike

·
AllStar
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I am answering my own question. It looks like that it is a search of sorts that the HR20 does with your season ticket and I had to season ticket it as well since this is titles result show for Dancing with the stars I guess there is something different in the programing once I did that it fixed it and after doing some searching through my other priority list I found where it would take and place an icon like that by another thing it found when another person was a commentator so the unit does a search on its own. So if you see a record icon with an x through it with an * after it that means that the machine has placed that item in your list.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.