DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a old 36 inch Dish sitting there where I used to get satellite internet. So I had him use that. I figured it would help with rain fade. The only thing I get is one GR local that my mom wanted. I also noticed TVJapan in free preview mode so I watched a little and found it amuzing even though I can't understand it! :) It didn't take him long at all to get a signal. He had me run a check switch and he said I had 110 where 119 should be and vice versa so he changed it around on the SW64. So all in all DISH didn't make out too badly. All they had to supply me was a piece of coax and a dual LNB.

·
Hall Of Fame
5,345 Posts
SParker,

TV Japan has an English soundtrack for many of the programs on the "Free TV J" Blocks. TV Japan is available to everyone three or four times a day. All you need to do to hear the TV Japan English track when available is set the Alternate Audio on your receiver to Japanese. All the other channels will still be normal sound, but TV Japan will sometimes have simultaneous translations especially during the evening news (at 5 AM in Colorado).

Also check out http://echostar.swiki.net/143

See ya
Tony

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.