"Monster's Ball" - Halle Berry, Billy Bob Thornton, Peter Boyle

My 2nd viewing - a love story overcomes deep-seated racism

A+

Reactions: jimmie57

·
An Awesome Dude
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes im always worried of that buddy as the wire that goes between my VCR and TV is very hard to get off!!!

I do have another of the same model in my closet though...

I love VHS so much!!!

·
An Awesome Dude
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I last saw THE MANHATTAN PROJECT and I grade it D because it looked like it was digitally recorded for VHS and didnt look good at all :( (Not what i remember seeing on TV of this movie)

·
Hall Of Fame
1,891 Posts
Went to the movies during my business trip a few days ago. Saw GEOSTORM in Dolby.
A+ for the Dolby, C- for the movie.

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
World Publication Book Font Landscape
Interesting take on God without involving religion with a ending similar to "Life of Pi" that leaves the viewer wondering if the lead character's experience was real. I give it a B.

·
Hall Of Fame
8,707 Posts
I last watched SPEED (1994) on VHS :)

I grade it A!!!
I have to say I do admire your passion for VHS. I say whatever makes you happy. :)

I can't remember the last time I watched a VHS, although I do have a few of them still around here, mostly family stuff, and one VCR left, but its not even plugged in.

I'm curious to know what your VHS collections looks like and which VCR's you have?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.