DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not currently a Dish subscriber, however, I am planning on making the jump this summer. I really want the PVR721 (like everyone else it seems), but I am VERY afraid of the prices that I'm hearing. $500-$600 seems a bit steep. Anyways, I am posting to see if anyone has heard of a satellite retailer
(located in Maine) by the name of Grady's Radio & Satellite? They are online at : www.gradys.com. A friend has used them (we are both in California) and he was very happy. If you check out their site, they have the PVR501 at $169 ... not too bad. I ask only because there are a lot of scam artists out there (on the net) offering everything from cheap satellite TV to free DSL, etc. I figured you folks have heard it all ... any thoughts? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pls reply here or via e-mail to

·
Hall Of Fame
5,046 Posts
Welcome Brian, another thing is that by this summer when you go to make the purchase things might even be a bit cheaper than todays price.......just a thought. :)

You should visit DBSTalk regularly, this is a good place to keep up with whats going on. Have you considered Direct TV?

·
AllStar
86 Posts
I have never done business with them, but Grady's Radio & Satellite has been around for years and has a pretty good reputation. In all the years that I have been reading the various DBS forums, I only remember reading good things about them.

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
Ive never ordered from Grady's but they have always been good to the satellite community, when I use to be in the satellite radio business Gradys use to sponcer some of our shows including the Tom and Darryl show.

Got to give them props for that :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.