DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Cool Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One morning, a grandmother was surprised to find that her 7-year-old grandson had made her coffee!

Smiling, she choked down the worst cup of her life. When she finished, she found three little green Army men at the bottom. Puzzled, she asked, "Honey, what are these Army men doing in my coffee?"

Her grandson answered, "Like it says on TV, Grandma. 'The best part of waking up is soldiers in your cup'" :)

· Charter Gold Club Member
22,099 Posts
Hey, he's just a little kid! Whadya expect?

Soldiers...Folgers...I totally get it.

Besides, I thought it was funny. :rolleyes:

· Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.
15,115 Posts
Nick said:
Hey, he's just a little kid! Whadya expect?

Soldiers...Folgers...I totally get it.

Besides, I thought it was funny. :rolleyes:
+1.

I've done worse: Even though I knew they weren't the lyrics, I always sang to myself, "There is a bathroom on the right".... bet you know the song....:lol:

· Hall Of Fame
2,535 Posts
Sort of off topic, but speaking of "grandma's coffee".... my grandfather, when he was still alive, loved a good practical joke. So, one weekend he had a new couple from their church over for coffee. He made a pot of coffee and served that up to himself and my grandmother, as well as the women who was visiting. To the man, the took a can of olives and poured the juice into a cup and heated it up.

The man, not wanting to be rude tried to force down several sips of the olive juice before my grandparents burst into hysterical laughter. They were friends for a long time after that, and now retelling this story it makes me want to ask my mom if grandpa ever tasted revenge for this prank. :)

· Hall Of Fame
3,254 Posts
It's nasty when someone does this to someone else.

I once poured vinegar on my order of pancakes in a Horn and Hardart's restaurant (dating myself, of course). It was a dark fluid in what looked like a syrup dispenser.

One taste was enough...

· Premium Member
11,518 Posts
I once played a April Fools joke on my parents. I put salt in their sugar bowl. The look on my father's face after his first swallow of morning coffee was worth the hell I caught.

· Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.
15,115 Posts
About 8, I knew chocolate ice cream and marshmellow sauce at the buffet table was an unbeatable combo.... and then I learned sour cream looks about the same but tastes rather different.....!

· Icon
828 Posts
Lunch thieves were always good "victims" for these types of pranks. Put a little scouring powder on a powdered sugar doughnut and stop worrying about your dessert disappearing.
Some people treated the office refrigerator as their own buffet, but leaving some "bait" with interesting modifications really cut down the thefts. (Nothing was used that would cause injury or illness, just a very unpleasant dining experience.)

· Icon
975 Posts
rsblaski said:
Lunch thieves were always good "victims" for these types of pranks......
Some people treated the office refrigerator as their own buffet, but leaving some "bait" with interesting modifications really cut down the thefts. (Nothing was used that would cause injury or illness, just a very unpleasant dining experience.)
Is your real name "Dan", and did you used to work at a TV station in Macon, GA? :D
("Hey, Dan. Your grapefruit juice is gettin' old. It tastes kinda' salty."
"Hey, John. That bottle hasn't had grapefruit juice in it since last night.")

· Icon
828 Posts
kenglish said:
Is your real name "Dan", and did you used to work at a TV station in Macon, GA? :D
("Hey, Dan. Your grapefruit juice is gettin' old. It tastes kinda' salty."
"Hey, John. That bottle hasn't had grapefruit juice in it since last night.")
Nope, Rick in NV, but originally from WI.
We never did anything that nasty.

· Registered
9,461 Posts
I thought the joke was going to center around a grandma, in one of our senior moments, making coffee.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.