DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Crivens!
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two big thumbs way up for the whole Santa Notification thread subscription thing.

Got my fingers crossed that Santa does indeed take flight tonight - I am ready to get tweaked.

Related joke:

As Santa gets into his sleigh to take the reindeer out for some exercise, he sees a guy already sitting in the sleigh, with a clipboard and a shotgun.

Santa asks "Who are you?"

The guy brandishes his clipboard and says "I'm from the FAA, here for your check flight to keep you and your aircraft certified for flight in United States airspace."

Santa says "OK, that's fine, but what's with the shotgun?"

The guy leans in and in a quiet voice says "Well, I'm not supposed to tell you ahead of time, but you're going to suffer an engine failure."

:D

·
Legend
239 Posts
Just J said:
Two big thumbs way up for the whole Santa Notification thread subscription thing.

Got my fingers crossed that Santa does indeed take flight tonight - I am ready to get tweaked.
Agreed, and thanks to D* from listening to its users. Take note that Earl listed Santa's flight time in PST, so those east remember to adjust accordingly.

I will be listening for those slay bells around 11 EST.

·
Godfather
314 Posts
Hopefully no engine failures tonight!

·
Impossible Dreamer
5,525 Posts
f300v10 said:
Agreed, and thanks to D* from listening to its users. Take note that Earl listed Santa's flight time in PST, so those east remember to adjust accordingly.

I will be listening for those slay bells around 11 EST.
This is the first move from D* that has impressed me in a long time. Props to them, and to Earl for working w/ 'em on that. With this "beta" and the 6.3b update for the HR10, I'm thinking much better thoughts about D* than I have lately.

·
12,224 Posts
bwaldron said:
This is the first move from D* that has impressed me in a long time. Props to them, and to Earl for working w/ 'em on that. With this "beta" and the 6.3b update for the HR10, I'm thinking much better thoughts about D* than I have lately.
Totally agree.

·
DBSTalk Club Member
146 Posts
bwaldron said:
+1 I totally agree, even tho' I missed Santa both times. I applaud the effort D* and Earl have made with this "Christmas present" for many folks!
:up: :up:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.