DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AllStar
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still getting green breakups on ABC during virtually every show. It happens on live and recorded TV but without OTA enabled, I can't tell if it is a network issue, an HR20 issue or a DirecTV issue.

It only happens on ABC (WTAE in Pittsburgh)

I know that there was a sticky about this at one time but it has gone away.

Thanks

·
Mentor
44 Posts
jabd said:
I am still getting green breakups on ABC during virtually every show. It happens on live and recorded TV but without OTA enabled, I can't tell if it is a network issue, an HR20 issue or a DirecTV issue.

It only happens on ABC (WTAE in Pittsburgh)

I know that there was a sticky about this at one time but it has gone away.

Thanks
Have you called D*? I have a similar problem w/ CBS only in Cincinnati. It took about 15 minutes on hold after explaining the problem, they dropped me... I called back and while on hold again the screen went crazy for a few seconds then came back perfect.

In the end... they said they did something w/ the satellite.

·
AllStar
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Swartzy said:
Have you called D*? I have a similar problem w/ CBS only in Cincinnati. It took about 15 minutes on hold after explaining the problem, they dropped me... I called back and while on hold again the screen went crazy for a few seconds then came back perfect.

In the end... they said they did something w/ the satellite.
No, I haven't called because I assumed that it was a software/MPEG-4 issue based on the sticky thread about another ABC station (in Washington DC, I think)

I'll call them tonight and see what they say.

·
AllStar
94 Posts
Hey thats what I had on ABC and CBS after getting my 5 LMB dish installed yesterday. I thought maybe my signal wasn't strong enough.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.